Sunday, October 17, 2010

.: My dReAm :.



What is dream ???

i think u’ll have your own meaning about dream in your life.dream is a something that abstract.all people in this region must have their own dream.i also have my own dream.since I was children I already have a dream.my dreams are,I want to have my own sport car,big house,good job and be a person that have a lots of money because for me if we have a money i can buy anything that i want.Below is the 5 list of the world's richest billionaire that always inspired me to be a success person :

1. Carlos Slim Helu (Mexico) - Telecom

2. Bill Gates (USA) - Microsoft

3. Warren Buffett (USA) - Investment

4. Mukesh Ambani (India) - Petrochemical,Oil & Gas

5. Lakshmi Mittal (India) - Steel



But for sure when im getting older I know,to achieve my dream it is a something that really hard to get.it’s all because i must to work hard and never feel give up in whatever I do.firstly,to get a good and better life in future I must have to success in my study for get a good job.to success in study it is a not easy at all.because I will face a many challenger and obstacle.

when I’m was 7 years old my parent already sent me to school because they want me to be a good and success person.they also have talked to me that,if I want to achieve my dream I must go to school and study hard.from there I know that,school is a platform where I can obtain a knowledge that I can bring along for the road to success.now I already 19 years old and I still study at KPTM Kuantan in Diploma of Information Technology.i think since I’m study here I gain a lots of experience and learn a lots of new thing that I can make as supply to success in my future and achieve my dream. After I graduated in diploma, I wish to continue my study in master and further maybe in PhD.I feel after I get away with master all my dream will comes true because dream will not be enjoyed and felt if we only know how to think or speaks about it without any action in doing.

Insya’Allah, if all my dream comes true, i want to bring my parent and whole my family go to Mecca to perform hajj and sign my gratitude to Allah S.W.T for what He has given to me.of course if have I my own sport car,big house and a lot of money,I want to build my own family that will always lived in peace and harmony.The person that I want to married to finish my bachelor days must be a women that I really loved and care.

Lastly,the thing that I need to do to achieve my dream is I must be close with Allah SWT. I will always pray to Allah SWT to fulfill and realize what I expected for my dreams. Aminn..



No comments:

Post a Comment