Thursday, October 28, 2010

.: ChiLdhOoD meMoRy :.

I remember it like yesterday. We were all waiting patiently for my father to come home from the workplace.One memories that so hard to goes around my mind is when I was young, at the time,when i'm in standard 4, You know what, In Malaysia,especially muslim for sure to have a ceremony that we call 'majlis berkhatan'.That day, in Friday,after my father done his job in the office, He already told me want to bring me to meet the 'tok mudim'.

.Only Allah know my feeling when that time come, so nervous and a ton of scary. But, I try to persuade myself,What ever will happen,I will not run from the reality.When my family arrived the 'tok mudim' house.I felt very high pressure like the bomb want to explode.I trying to run away until nobody look me. But,2 of my brother already hold me like a stone.

.And then,the first pace when entering the house, I feel want to faint. When the ceremony start, I scream like a crazyman.hahaha.don't know how to describe my condition at that time.

.About ten minutes after it done, I feel like from dead to alive. And I am very grateful to Allah because made all the thing gonna smooth and noting weird was happen.

.Until the day I still thinking of the ceremony and it surely made me laughing by myself =P

No comments:

Post a Comment