Sunday, October 17, 2010

.: SuPeRmAn :.


If I c0uLd Be s0me0ne, wh0 w0uLd I Be???


This topic so interesting to discuss…

Firstly ,went we look at this topic many thing that we will thinking because if we have been given a chance If you could be someone, who would you be? of course the answer is many person that we want to be right. For example if we love to played football we must want to be like cristiano ronaldo o lionel messi. this 2 person have a good skill and technique in football. They have their own attitude and good discipline that can attract other people to look at them went they is on the pitch. but, If we love to hear music we must choose to be like lady gaga and justin bieber. why I talk like that because both of them have a good talent in singing and they also have complete package to be a good singer.


But for me If I could be someone, I will choose to be a SUPERMAN.

Maybe went the first time you see the SUPERMAN, you would be categorized him as a crazy person because he is the only superhero or person that wear the underwear outside the pants. This is a ridiculous and not plausible. But like the old people said the 'don’t judge the book by it cover'. This word so suitable to use for describe about superman.

Why I choose to be SUPERMAN?

There are many reason why I choose SUPERMAN if I get a chance to be someone else..

All the reason are list below :

.:He is a good and kind person:.

.:He always help other people that have a problem:.

.:He willing to mortgage his life to save other people:.

.:He has a unique suite:.

.:He no need other help to fight with criminals or thief or goon:.

.:He always be himself:.

.:He has high level of confidence:.

.:He is courage and brave person:.

.:He does not use advanced technology to increase his strength & power because for him the power in himself exceeded all :.

SUPERMAN is a person who always helped other people in trouble and he never asked any consideration (eg; money or valuables). He do all this with sincerity and honest.That why I want to be like SUPERMAN

In Islamic view, people are always helping others who are in trouble will be given rewards from Allah SWT. This is an attitude that is very precious in the sight of Islam. People who are always helps other people will be promised the place in heaven by Allah SWT.

Lastly, if I got a chance to wear the superman costume I will wear the underwear inside the pants because for me it seems more polite.

hehe=))

No comments:

Post a Comment